1. Please try to keep posts on topic and of high quality (especially prior to a BA/HP being awarded).
2. In the interests of #1, Posters please try to provide as much detail as possible (a low quality post example would be simply asking if HP or Dell is better without any explanation of what storage system, or virtualization project you are working on, or specifics of products you are evaluating).
3. Please keep replies on topic, and error on the side of assuming the original poster is an IT professional in accordance with our community guidelines and requirements. Please do not assume that the poster works in any specific size of the IT industry, or any specific industry and ask for clarification when this would be relevant to your reply.
4. Please ask questions before making assumptions on things that may or may not have been posted. (Ex. If the OP makes reference to saying they run cables next to power conduit, it might be a good idea to clarify if their cables are optical rather than copper before stating that this is a bad idea).
5. While this forum may enjoy heated debate from time to time, remember that we can disagree on idea's, but lets keep personal attacks, ad-homimens, and extensive use of rhetorical fallacies out of the arguments.
We are all IT professionals here.